Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 9-Things 20, 21 & 22


Thing 20-YouTube
I LOVE IT!!!!! I have gone to YouTube before and am familiar with it. I found some great Boston Terrier videos.

Thing 21-Podcasts
I really like to search for podcasts via Yahoo. A podcast is like a radio show and each show consists of a series of individual episodes that you can listen to when and how you want---on your pc, mp3 player or web browser. In my search I also discovered a site for books and wonder of wonders also discovered an RSS feed for Nancy Pearl. This I will definitely use.


Thing 22 I looked at Project Gutenberg and see that it has really expanded its offerings. You can download e-books to your personal computer and some but not all titles can be downloaded to your mp3 player. I also looked at Overdrive through our library catalog. I am familiar with it but really haven't accessed it in a long time. I was suprised to discover that you can now download videos. The areas of interest include classic, IMAX, foreign and some Shakespeare.

1 comment:

Mama Otta said...

Hi PattyPoo
I finally had the chance to see your podcast. Love those Crazy Eyes!!! TOOOOO CUTE!! I also checked out some of the other pods on your post. I guess that was the "peepee" bell. How smart is that? Loved the wrestling match w/ the Siamese cat. Congrats on finishing the 23 things. I am almost there! xo